Pages

WEEKEND WRAP UP

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

I sadly, due to Doctor's orders, missed Boo's bachelorette weekend in Vail.  My FOMO was at an ultimate high as I scanned all the amazing instragrams sober and sweating in Dallas. Oh and watching this little one like a hawk as he suffered his second bacterial infection in a matter of weeks....


My mom stepped in to keep an eye on Oliver while we headed to Fort Worth to Matt and Mia's wedding on Saturday. The wedding was beautiful and it was so great to catch up with some of our friends we have not seen in a while.  P had a jolly time due to his designated driver and ended the evening at Whataburger with a trunk full of glow sticks that he attempted to hide in his jacket pocket...I can't make this up. I also would like to apologize to all wedding guests that did not receive said glow sticks. 


Congratulations to the Rainey's! 




No comments:

Post a Comment