MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING

10.27.2015

Thanks to the incredibly punctual timing of one miss Mercer Parnell and a complication free labor, we were able to make it to Boerne, Texas for Boo and Clayton's wedding.  
Since day one of finding out we were pregnant, we knew it would be a game time decision on whether or not we would be able to make the trip and attend. 
The Wednesday evening before the wedding, we loaded up the car and headed out dress shopping (charity Parnell...charity).  I found a long coral dress on our first stop...sign.

I am sad I didn't take a lot of pictures but oh my word was it beautiful!  From the amazing venue to the gorgeous bride, I am thrilled we were there. 


Congratulations to my favorite peach Mrs. Warren! I hope I wasn't too boring and postpartum...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs