THE FAIR

10.30.2015

We have an unofficial tradition of attending the State Fair of Texas with the Platts and Hutchings.  I think we are on like year three or four??
This year, we left all the babes at home and found the beer garden very quickly upon entry. 


After a Fletcher's corn dog (obviously) we found the number one item on my list...the newly created deep fried carrot cake.


It was everything I dreamed of and more y'all...amazing.

After this party in my mouth, I was completely go with the flow and content.  Sara decided that this year was the year of the ride...and we were all going on them...together. We started out semi easy and got some giggles and pictures during ride #1.  Feeling great afterwards, we grabbed more drinks and made our way to ride #2.  

Lets just say we should have focused a little more on the logistics of ride #2 before getting on it ourselves.  It was pretty aggressive and that is coming from someone who has very little issues with roller coasters/rides.

The ride stopped and I walked off to find this: (sorry Ashley, I love you, don't be angry)


Literally leaning over the trashcan...in Converse to add insult to injury (oh and Jon still wearing Sara's purse...minor detail). 

What you don't see is our drive home where we had to pull over because Ashley was so sick.  I tried unsuccessfully to not laugh at her pain. 

Until next year (maybe minus Ash...I kid...sort of). 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs