HALLOWEEN WRAP UP

11.02.2015

Oh October-you are hands down one of my favorites.
It is so absolutely true when everyone tells you holidays are much more fun with children.  When we were given our due date of early September, one of the first things I said to Parnell was "I am so excited she will be here for the holidays."

Take a look at some of our snaps from pre Halloween festivities and the actual night of. Note:  Mercer was not a fan of having four extra appendages. 


The Itsy Bitsy Spider was not having it.
We had a blast at the Platts home sans our spider costume for the majority of the evening.

The following morning, Mercer attended church for the first time and I got my first red Starbucks cup of the season en route.  Ahhhhhh fall...you are fabulous! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs