WEEKEND WRAP UP

11.17.2015

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!  Ours was pretty lazy...
I did however, manage to squeeze this in:


SUE ME

Parnell was less than thrilled (he is an after Thanksgiving guy) and Mercer was zero help.

I had all these hopes and dreams of completely redoing our tree this year with a new look and then I got lazy and super over the thought and stuck up the same ole gear...maybe next year...

Kayla and Mitch also hosted us for a joint birthday celebration for P and myself.  This was Mercer's face when I told her Kayla was cooking:


I kid...I kid...dinner was delicious!  They topped it off with a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake...so that didn't exactly hurt. 


I mean...do these people need their own baby stat or what? 

Lenny needs a sibling...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs