KATIE AND MATTHEW'S WEDDING

12.02.2015

Parnell and I were so honored and excited to attend Katie and Matt's wedding in Horseshoe Bay.  Weather threatened to rain on their parade a la the Parnell nuptials but these love birds lucked out with just a few low temperatures and some wind...nothing a ridiculously decked out tent cant handle.

This wedding had me from the start.  We checked into the hotel and received the most fabulous welcome "basket" of any wedding I have ever attended...which is a lot. 


I was nervous to use anything for fear of messing it up.

The wedding took place at Escondido which is one of my absolute favorite Texas locations-so pretty!  I kept a smile glued to my face the entire time because this peach of a reception will 100% be featured on Style Me Pretty and I did not want to look like an idiot caught off guard in the background of a photo when it is. 


Not only was the decor on point, but the food was not disgusting.  I am always thrilled to be in a flowy/stretchy dress but I was especially thrilled on this night. 


 They wrapped up the evening by handing out assorted hats on the dance floor...I ended up with the chicken...naturally...


Cheers to the happy couple!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs