MERCER'S FIRST CHRISTMAS

12.30.2015

One little girl woke up jazzed about her first Christmas....


We lounged around at home watching one of my favorites, Meet Me In St. Louis.  It wasn't quite Parnell's cup of tea but boy oh boy was one little girl intrigued by the television...


After a delicious breakfast, we played until it was time to head over to my aunt's house for the festivities.  We have adopted a pajama optional Christmas tradition over the years which...I always opt for. My mom purchased the most perfect pajamas for Mercer's first year to match her puppy brother Oliver. 


Swoon. 

Mercer ended up falling asleep in the car on the way to my aunt's house.  I finally woke up our little peach to join the party. 


My mother has somehow never carved the turkey (how??) so when it came time to appoint the carver, she was the chosen one...in her Star Wars pajamas...I can't.


I could not have asked for a better holiday for our little family of three (that we failed to photograph all together...typical). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs