MITCH AND KAYLA'S WEDDING

12.22.2015

Last weekend, Parnell and I attended the much anticipated nuptials of two of our nearest and dearest, Mitch and Kayla.  The wedding was stunning...as anticipated.  Kayla's sister and brother in law are two of the masterminds behind GRO Floral and Event Design.  I could not wait to see what they had up their sleeves and they definitely did not disappoint. 

The ceremony and brunch took place Sunday morning at The Mansion on Turtle Creek.  Please excuse all of the iPhone pictures...I tried.  Please note, I have already encouraged Kayla to quit her current profession and pursue wedding dress modeling.  


Dreamy right? 

I am so thrilled for the Myers and look forward to their reception on New Years Eve following their honeymoon!  Let the celebration continue...





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs