PLAY GYM

12.04.2015

We have been testing out a new purchase in the Parnell household which so far seems to be a hit! 
When I was pregnant and registering for Mercer's arrival, I was beyond frustrated at the lack of attractive baby toys out there. Selecting a "play gym" seemed like the thing to do but man oh man were they unfortunate looking.  I passed and knew that down the road I would need to come up with  some solution for play time.

Cut to me following Pink Peonies on Instagram and seeing her daughter's attractive, normal, play gym.  I clicked the posted link and snagged one of our own.

Using this play mat as inspiration, I commissioned my mom to sew something for our house. 

I added pom pom garland from this seller and we put it all together.


Success.

Note: Oliver approved as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs