WEEKEND WRAP UP

1.11.2016

This weekend started off with double pink eye for one Whitney Parnell.  I stayed in from work and headed to the doctor to be reminded of my weight (thanks), test negative for strep (my throat has been a hot mess), and get some steroids and eye drops. I am here to report that after taking it easy all weekend, putting Lysol on every single thing I touched, and being diligent with my hand washing/no eye touching/taking medicine...I look...about the same. 

Mercer had a doctor's appointment Friday for her 4 month shots.  Sister is sitting in the 45th percentile for weight and 75th for height. 


Scenes from our not so exciting weekend...


We did manage to dust ourselves off and make it to church on Sunday (don't worry, I didn't shake anyone's hand).  I snapped a few pictures of this muffin before heading out the door. 


Have a great week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs