LITTLE UPDATE TO MERCER'S ROOM

2.19.2016

Last week, I finally tackled a piece of Mercer's room that had been bothering me...her bed.  When we "completed" the room, I threw on pillows from around the house that would not be missed in their original locations but they were not exactly what I had in mind. 


I then got in my head that I needed a Moroccan Wedding Blanket...I know...I am so late to that party. After searching high and low, I could not find one I loved that was not used (sue me-I do not want a used blanket).  Not to mention...they are quite costly.  This is when I decided to aim for pillows made of the same fabrics.  These proved slightly easier to come by.  Just as I was about to pull the trigger on a pair, I popped in Homegoods and spied a similar look at a fraction of the cost. I took them home and there they stayed. 


I also added Euro shams to her bed because I have them on every bed always and somehow did not include them on hers the first go round...I guess I was busy just being pregnant...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs