EASTER 2016

3.29.2016

I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Easter with their loved ones! 
We celebrated at our home with both sides of the family.  We rounded up the troops for 9:00am service just as a random cold front moved in.  It was overcast, chilly, and windy...normally not a huge issue, however, our church celebrates Easter outside...
Following the service, we headed home for brunch.  The weather did a complete switch up and became sunny and beautiful.  Turns out the late bird actually got the worm this time. 
We didn't take many photos due to the previously mentioned weather, but I did snap some of Mercer indoors. 


My friend Natalie makes the best sugar cookies and was kind enough to make some for my place settings.  Parnell and I gave up sweets for Lent so these were extra exciting and a long time coming!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs