WEEKEND WRAP UP

3.15.2016

We managed to fit in so much this past weekend...slow clap. 
We kicked things off with dinner at The Capital Grille to celebrate my mother in law's birthday.  I ate more than I should have (per usual) and put myself into a food coma. 


We woke up bright and early Saturday and headed out to our storage unit to clear it out.  This has been on the to do list for far too long and it was time to stop talking about it and do it


I posted a few items to our local online Facebook garage sale and had some success.  I can now see why people think selling items on there is addicting...

Later in the day, my friend Lauren brought over her two adorable girls to meet Mercer.  Taylor is Lauren's youngest and is 4 weeks and about 15 pounds ahead of Mercer...


Between her luscious locks and her cheeks...I just can't. 

We ended the weekend with another fun dinner out and lunch on the patio Sunday.  

Aside from trying to get Mercer to sleep in complete sunlight Sunday evening (thank you daylight savings) we had a wonderful weekend! 

I was feeling great as I headed into the office Monday...until I dropped my phone...and shattered my first iPhone screen.  I had such a good record...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs