PERGOLA PROJECT

5.02.2016

I know I know...I have been terrible about blogging. I don't know if we could have had a busier April if we tried.  I have officially come up for air and am back to my old ways.

First up, our mini patio makeover. We embraced the beautiful Dallas weather this weekend and built a pergola.  This has been on our to do list since day one and we really didn't want to knock this out during the Texas summer heat.  Per usual, Parnell did everything and I supervised and pushed the cart at Lowe's.

 

Next on this list...getting some plants/greenery in this area and a swing of sorts for Mercer.  The hunt is on for a swing that isn't pink, blue, or plastic...where oh where are the aesthetically pleasing swings? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs