WEEKEND WRAP UP

5.10.2016

I hope all of the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Our household was dragging after Parnell and I both tried to be fun this weekend...we literally can't hang anymore (well...I never really could to begin with).  

In between pounding heads, we managed to get a lot done around the house and spend some quality time with our main squeeze. 

Mercer accompanied me to Homegoods and sat in the cart like a big girl for the first time (she is usually asleep...).


I scored these planters and attempted to be outdoorsy...


Confessions: the only plant I ever have in the house is an orchid, because...well, they are the cat of the flower world (self sufficient and they don't need you much). P asked me yesterday if I had watered my new plants daily.  When I informed him that I most definitely did not and was going to water them on Saturdays I received a side eye...working on the green thumb.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs