MINOR CHANGES: MASTER BEDROOM

6.24.2016

Not too long ago (thanks to our neighborhood online Facebook garage sale), we got rid of our old rug and purchased a new, larger rug.  The change was needed as our old 8 x 10 rug was completely swallowed under our bed.  


We ended up going with a 10 x 13 bleached jute. 


We also jumped on the IKEA linen duvet cover bandwagon and did not look back.  In other bandwagon news, I convinced P to let me switch out the hardware on the dressers with these to lighten them up a bit.  Ideally, I would like new bed side tables and a new dresser but Parnell has been the best sport about letting go of all his furniture from his single days.  I will let these ride for a bit longer...




10 comments:

  1. I love how light and airy your room looks. I also love the chairs at the end of the bed. What a great room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this (as well as the dining room you shared before). It is so light and fresh--sparse and opulent at the same time. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words!

      Delete
  3. I love a simple and calm room! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a simple and calm room! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that rug made all the difference in your room! Love the buffalo check chairs, too... such a pretty room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room looks very fresh and pretty! I am visiting from Kelly's Korner link up.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs