OH, HI THERE

11.17.2016

Do you ever feel like you are swamped yet have nothing to show for it? That is how I currently feel.  I am "so busy", yet, the other day when someone asked me what I was doing to keep me "so busy" I had nothing to report, typical. 

Happenings as of late: 
-Mercer has teeth now, finally
-Mercer is really into making a mess/taking things out of drawers but then lining them up neatly or putting them back.  Her favorite? Our YETI cabinet (as pictured below). 
-Chestnut Praline is back!  Pumpkin Spice Latte, you are lovely and all, but your Christmas counterpart is hands down my favorite. 
-We celebrated Parnell's birthday last week with friends and a Texas Tech loss..
-My car was hit by a co-worker, fun and incredibly awkward 
-I finally got clearance from Parnell to put up the Christmas tree, which was sweet of him, except it was already on the books for when he he goes out of town. 

I will leave you with a "photo dump" if you will from the good ole phone:

The only thing better than pigtails is post pigtail hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs