BIRD BAKERY

12.02.2016

Natalie and I ventured out from the office yesterday for lunch.  I have been itching to try Bird Bakery which just opened a new location in Highland Park. I know, I know...Highland Park Village...in December...on a beautiful Dallas day...bold move. We ended up having fabulous luck with parking and caught Bird Bakery during their soft opening, snagging a table prime for observation.  

It turns out Bird Bakery is quite the keeper. 
From the charming decor to the delicious food, there is nothing not to like. Confessions: I even went as far as to leave a Yelp review.


How adorable is this kids corner? I might need to stick Parnell on a similar project for Mercer...

I am already looking forward to our next visit! I listened in as a staff member gave another customer the run down on their breakfast items.  The words "pimento cheese popover" may have been spoken and I may need to have some of that in my life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs