DALLAS SNOW

1.10.2017

We finally got some snow in Dallas! I was at the office on Friday when it started snowing in the afternoon.  As the flakes increased nearing closer and closer to rush hour, I knew getting home and picking up Mercer on time would be a massive headache.  I left a little early and arrived home after what seemed like the longest commute to our house I have ever had.  Immediately upon walking in the door, I bundled M up and sent her out to explore.  

She was slightly unsure of the snow.  She mostly wanted an explanation for why were were not going to stay outside and swing.  


Oliver got in on the fun as well. 


No snow day would be complete without sending Parnell out for Mi Cocina queso while I sat by the fire with red wine...ahhhhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs